Dwell on Design LA is an unparalleled forum for meeting colleagues, learning about new design processes, and earning Continuing Education credits. During our Trade Day, Friday, May 29 (and the weekend of May 30 and 31), we will host special design trade programs and presentations onstage.
We are delighted that Dutch designer and visionary thinker Marcel Wanders will kick off the 10th annual Dwell on Design LA show on Friday, May 29, as the keynote speaker. LEARN MORE. See a FULL LIST OF SPEAKERS at this year’s show.
Continuing Education at Dwell on Design LA:
We offer a range of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from professional and trade associations such as AIA, ASID, IIDA, NKBA, NAHB, ASLA, APLD and more! Hear from inspiring speakers on content tracks such as Energy 360, Design for Humankind, Smart Home Technology, and Resiliency!
Friday CEU Higlights:
- More Money, More Profits (ASID, IDCEC CEU)
- Non-Residential Building Commissioning – What Is It and How to Comply? (AIA, USGBC, GBCI CEU)
- 3D Printing and Architecture (AIA CEU)
- The New Face of Affluence (AIA, ASID, IDCEC CEU)
- Client Contracts for Designers 101: Are You Ready For Your Next Client? (ASID, IDCEC CEU)
- Innovations in Prefab (AIA CEU)
- The Internet of Things (ASID CEU)
Can’t make it on Friday? No problem, there are continuous onstage presentations and CEUs taking place on Saturday and Sunday
Originally submitted by Kelly Katz